Wool "Australia" Dark Blue Chevrons Plaid (throw) from La Rioja, Spain
La Rioja , in northern Spain, is a land of vineyards and red wines of Tempranillo and Garnacha, Viura or White Garnacha for the whites, it is also the cradle of a great tradition of weaving Mohair and wool.
In Ezcaray's original designs it is clearly appreciated the perfect combination between the geometry and the trending colors. The perfect plaid for the home of a wine lover!
The name given to the natural fibre produced by sheep. The physical and chemical characteristics of wool offer a clean, highly versatile product, obtaining a hardwearing, warm, springy fabric.
- Composition: 100% Extra Fine Merino Australian wool (another wine producer country)
- Measures: 130x200 cm or 51" x 78"
- Weight: 380 gr/m² or 11.81 oz per 10.76 sqf
- Specifications and instructions of care
- Colors showed on the website change depending on the day or artificial light.