Workshop: The Art of Wine Tasting
Workshop: Wine Tasting in English Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- Acquire the basics of the winemaking process red and white,
- Discover the main varietals
- Wine quality factors
- Wine tasting techniques and English vocabulary
- Aromas' workshop with "Le Nez du Vin"
- Blind tasting of 4 wines: 2 reds and 2 whites.
The price includes
- Presentation by certified staff awarded by the Ecole du Vin de Paris and WSET2 of London
- Blind tasting of 4 wines
- Learning materials and tasting score cards
- Mineral water and tasting crackers to cleanse the palate.
Duration : 2,5 to 3 hours
Location: events available in Playa del Carmen, Q. Roo, Mexico.
- Registrations are transferable from person to person or to attend other events.
- 36 hours prior to the event 100% of the registration is refunded
- Less than 24 hours 50% of the registration fees are refunded, the rest will cover logistics costs (rent, print offs, wines, etc).
- Winestoree reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event in case of insufficient enrollment. In such a case, we refund in full if we the next date does not work for you
Not a wine lover? We can organize tasting workshops of: apple or pear cider, rum, mezcal, tequila. We have the professionals you need.
We also offer entertainment around wine during your private events.
Would you like to go further on your wine education? We can put you in contact with the best schools across the world.
Call us at +52 1 (984) 199 0535
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org