Workshop: The Art of Wine Tasting
Introduction to Wine Tasting in English in Playa del Carmen and Puerto Aventuras, Mexico.
Objective of the tasting
- Acquire the basics of the winemaking process red and white,
- Discover the main varietals
- Wine quality factors
- Wine tasting techniques and English vocabulary
- Aromas' workshop with "Le Nez du Vin"
- Blind tasting of 4 wines: 2 reds and 2 whites.
The price of the workshop includes
- Presentation by certified staff awarded by the Ecole du Vin de Paris and WSET2 of London
- Blind tasting of 4 wines
- Learning materials and tasting score cards
- Mineral water and tasting crackers to cleanse the palate.
Duration : 2,5 to 3 hours
Location: events available in Playa del Carmen and Puerto Aventuras, Q. Roo, Mexico.
Minimum age: 18 in Mexico
Transfers, cancellation and refund
- Registrations are transferable. Just provide us with the new participant's contact details: name, email and phone,
- 72 hours prior to the event 100% of the registration is refunded,
- between 72 and 48 hours prior to the event 70% is refunded, and
- between 48 and 24 hours 50% is refunded.
- Less than 24 hours, non-show and delays over 40 min: registration fees are not refunded to cover sourcing and logistics costs.
- Winestoree reserves the right to cancell or postpone the event in case of insufficient enrollment. In such a case, we refund in full if we the next date does not work for you
Not a wine lover? We will propose tasting workshops of other drinks such as: Champagne, apple or pear cider, rum, mezcal, tequila. We have the professionals you need.
We also offer entertainment around wine during your private events.
Would you like to go further on your wine education? We can put you in contact with the best schools across the world.
Call us at +52 1 (984) 199 0535
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org