Workshop: Tasting Champagne!
Champagne Tasting in English, Spanish or French in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
- Acquire the basics of the Champagne-making process, main varietals and their quality factors
- Basics of Champagne tasting techniques and English vocabulary
- Aromas' workshop with "Le Nez du Vin"
- Tasting 4 different styles of Champagne
- Pairing and doing cocktails with Champagne
The price of the workshop includes
- Presentation by certified staff awarded by the Ecole du Vin de Paris and WSET2 of London, preparing the Sommelier diploma at Le Cordon Bleu.
- Tasting of 4 different styles of Champagne
- Learning materials and tasting score cards
- Mineral water and tasting crackers to cleanse the palate
- Food to pair with Champagne
Duration : 2-3 hours
Location in Playa del Carmen and Puerto Aventuras, Mexico.
Minimum age: 18 in Mexico
Transfer, cancellation and refund
- Registrations are transferable. Just provide us with the new participant's contact details: name, email and phone,
- 72 hours prior to the event 100% of the registration is refunded,
- between 72 and 48 hours prior to the event 70% is refunded, and
- between 48 and 24 hours 50% is refunded.
- Less than 24 hours, non-show and delays over 40 min, registration fees are not refunded to cover sourcing and logistics costs.
- Winestoree reserves the right to cancell or postpone the event in case of insufficient enrollment. In such a case, we refund in full if we the next date does not work for you.
Also available in Spanish and French.
We also organize tasting workshops of other drinks such as: Rosé wines, wines of the world, apple or pear cider, rum, mezcal, tequila.
We have the professionals you need.
Would you like to go further on your wine education? We can put you in contact with the best schools in Miami and across the world.
Call us at +52 (984)199 0535
Contact us: email@example.com