Workshop: The Art of Wine Tasting, Rosé. Only Rosé
INTRODUCTION TO WINE TASTING IN ENGLISH IN MIAMI & PLAYA DEL CARMEN
Objective of the tasting
- Acquire the basics of the winemaking process of rosé wines, main varietals used for rosé wines and quality factors
- Basics of wine tasting techniques and English vocabulary
- Aromas' workshop with "Le Nez du Vin"
- Tasting of 4 different styles of rosé wine
- Pairing Fruits and Salads with the wines
- Historical funny facts of wine
- Quizzes and Original recipes of cocktails and cooking with wine
The price of the workshop includes
- Presentation by certified staff awarded by the Ecole du Vin de Paris and WSET2 of London
- Tasting of 4 differeny styles of rosé wine
- Learning materials and tasting score cards
- Mineral water and tasting crackers to cleanse the palate
- Fruits and salads to pair with the wines.
Duration : 3 hours
Location: events available in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Florida and Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
Minimum age: 21 years in USA, 18 years in MEX
Transfer, cancellation and refund
- Registrations are transferable. Just provide us with the new participant's contact details: name, email and phone,
- 72 hours prior to the event 100% of the registration is refunded,
- between 72 and 48 hours prior to the event 70% is refunded, and
- between 48 and 24 hours 50% is refunded.
- Less than 24 hours, non-show and delays over 40 min: registration fees are not refunded to cover sourcing and logistics costs.
- Winestoree reserves the right to cancell or postpone the event in case of insufficient enrollment. In such a case, we refund in full if we the next date does not work for you.
Not a wine lover? We will propose tasting workshops of other drinks such as: Champagne, apple or pear cider, rum, mezcal, tequila. We have the professionals you need.
Would you like to go further on your wine education? We can put you in contact with the best schools in Miami and across the world.
Call us at +52 1 (984) 199 0535
Contact us: email@example.com