Workshop Pairing Food & Wine
WORKSHOP: Principles for Pairing Food & Wine - Event in Miami FL or Playa del Carmen (MX)
- Acquire the principles to pair food and different styles of wine
- Tasting of 4 different styles of wine pairing them with different textures of food
- Historical fun facts and anecdotes of wine
- Quizzes and Original recipes for sucessful pairings as well as cooking with wine
The price of the workshop includes
- Presentation by certified staff awarded by the Ecole du Vin de Paris and WSET2 of London
- Tasting and pairing 4 different styles of wine
- Mineral water, food such as cheeses, deli, fruits and salads to pair.
Duration : 1.5-2 hours
Location: Miami, Florida or Playa del Carmen, Mex (from May 25 2017)
Minimum age: 21 years (USA), 18 years (MX)
Transfer, cancellation and refund
- Registrations are transferable. Just provide us with the new participant's contact details: name, email and phone,
- 72 hours prior to the event 100% of the registration is refunded,
- between 72 and 48 hours prior to the event 70% is refunded, and
- between 48 and 24 hours 50% is refunded.
- Less than 24 hours, non-show and delays over 40 min: registration fees are not refunded to cover sourcing and logistics costs.
- Winestoree reserves the right to cancel workshops due to insufficient enrollment which provides your refunding in full, if rescheduling options do not work for you.
Not a wine lover? We will propose tasting workshops of other drinks such as: Champagne, apple or pear cider, rum, mezcal, tequila. We have the professionals you need.
Would you like to go further on your wine education? We can put you in contact with the best schools in Miami and across the world.
Call us at +52 1 (984) 199 0535
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org